Monday, November 13, 2017

Gratitude

  Gratitude is the act of being grateful for something or someone.
      I am grateful for my parents. They always take care of me no matter what. If I didn’t have them, I would be miserable.
       I am also grateful for my teachers. They have devoted their time to teaching us. They are part of who I am today.
       I also have much gratitude for police officers and fire fighters. They help make our town a much better place.
       I am also grateful for my pets. They have brought me and my family tons of joy. They are the best stress relievers.
       I mostly have gratitude for my family. They have made me who I am today and they help me so much.

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for some my family and my teachers too
    P.S I LIKE TURTLES

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...