Friday, May 11, 2018

Three positives of the week

       For this blog, I will be sharing with you three good and positive events that happened to me this week. The first thing that happened to me was on Sunday, which is technically part of this week, around 4:00 PM. I was at my play practice for The Sound Of Music. Mrs.Chlumsky, the musical director, assigned me a line! I was super excited since I had never had my own line before. It was a small line but it was still something I got to say. She told me to say, “Has anyone seen Maria?”. It’s short, but I still can’t wait to say it.
      The second thing that happened was on Tuesday morning. I had finished my math MAP test, and I got a score nine more points than the winter one. This was exciting because it meant I only had to get a better score on one more test to be able to go to the incentive. I couldn’t wait until the next day to see if I would get the incentive.
       The third positive thing that happened was we successfully finished the play for the first time. It was the second time there was an audience in front of us but the first time we actually finished it and it wasn’t a complete and total mess. So, that’s a positive.
.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...