Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Map testing #2

The last time I did map testing, I was really nervous. I was nervous I wouldn’t do well and I wouldn’t get the incentive. This time, I’m more anxious than nervous. I know map testing starts tomorrow but I really don’t want it to. I now have experience at how long and tedious it is, so I am just waiting anxiously until tomorrow. The incentive is pretty much the same now as it was last time. If I do better on two of the tests, I will have an incentive room of either a movie, tech, or game room. This time, there is an extra incentive too. The extra incentive is if I get better on these Spring tests than I did on the Fall tests, not the winter tests, then I will get a surprise incentive. I just hope I get at least one of the incentives, and if you are doing MAP testing too, than I wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...