Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Greek Day

       I walked into social studies, my accordion, pencil case, and helmet in hand. Yes, there was a helmet in my hand. It was a Greek, paper helmet I had made a week before for Greek day in social studies. I sat down in my chair and put down all my things. I could see some of the other crafts other people had made. There were lots of flower and leaf crowns of different colors and some origami animals and even a Greek God Zeus figurine. After everyone had filed in, Mr.DellaCroce, the social studies teacher stood in the front of the class with a wooden thunder bolt in his hand. He held it up and told us what we would be doing. Everyone took their craft and lined up with their assigned group, which was supposed to be our city-states of Ancient Greece. I was in the city-state of Troy with three other people, Miranda, Solana, and Andrea. We walked outside to start our Agora, which was the market place of Ancient Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...