Friday, April 13, 2018

Spring Break

       My favorite day of Spring Break was Easter Sunday, which was also April Fools day. I woke up at 3:00 in the morning. The reason I was up so early was to set up for my April fools day pranks. I brought a few bags and bins down with me, trying to be as quiet as I could. I carefully set down the stuff and open all the cupboards in my kitchen. Then, I put all the stuff that was in the cupboards in the bins and bags and brought that upstairs. Finally, I filled the cupboard with balloons I had blown up the night before. That was the biggest trick of the night. I also did some mini tricks, like putting toilet paper in the shoe toes and food coloring the milk. I also toilet papered my brother’s room and put a fake mustache on my dad. By the time I was done, it was already 5:00 and my brother was waking up. This night had been the highlight of my Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...