Friday, February 16, 2018

My Snow day

       On Friday, we had a snow day. It was the first one we had this year and I think the whole school was excited. On Friday morning, my mom called the school to see what was going on. I was so surprised, even though almost everyone had been talking about it the day before. I stayed in my pajamas and settled in the couch to watch a movie. My mom made my brother and I parfaits and settled in to watch the movie too. Once it was done, my mom went to clean the house a bit and my brother went to play on our computer. I took out my guinea pigs and just held them while I read for hours. The whole day went on and on like this. We relaxed and watched movies almost all day. Once my dad got home from work, I bundled up and went out to play in the snow.  I hadn’t had a day like this one in long time. I wish this day never would have ended.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a really relaxing day. I agree, I think we all need days like that once in a while. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...