Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Winter Break- How to stay productive

       I am spending half of my winter break at home and half in Michigan. In Michigan, we are meeting my mom’s family to have another Christmas celebration. The next day, we are having yet another Christmas celebration with my dad’s side of the family. Even though we are going to be busy part of Christmas vacation, I will still try to be productive on my winter break. I will continue to read almost every night, even when I’m in Michigan. Also, I don’t know if this is considered productive but, one of my friends and I are doing a thing where we write down what we did each day of break and then compare each others. This will give me some practice on writing, so I guess this might be productive. I’m also going to catch up on my missing book reviews for school. I might also do some other productive things that I haven’t thought of yet. To whoever is reading this, Have or I hope you had a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...