Friday, December 8, 2017

Map testing #1

       Before we started Map testing, I was really nervous. Our school’s incentive for getting a better score on your Map test was if you get a better score on two of your  Map tests in the winter than you did in the fall, you get to have a fun block four on the 21st of December. But, if you don’t, you have to get a work room where you just sit, and do work. This was really stressing me ,and probably everyone else in our school, out a lot more than we had to be. But, it did make me do my very best on the Map test. I did end up getting a better score on all three of the tests, though. So, on the 21st, I am going to have a fun bock four. I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...