Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Incentive Day

 On my map tests, I went up on all of them so, I got to have the full incentive day. I think the the choices for incentive day were open gym, board game room, electronics room, drawing room, and two movie rooms. I don’t like sports very much so, I didn’t choose the open gym. I have no electronics and I don’t enjoy using them, so that lowered the list down a bit. The movie room might have been my choice but, they were showing Cars and The Grinch That Stole Christmas. I’ve seen The Grinch That Stole Christmas tons of times and I am not interested in seeing Cars. That lowered the list a bit. I love drawing and I love playing board games, but I can do drawing any time but, there aren’t always people for me to play board games with. So, that was the choice. I decided to pick the board game room. I am excited to see what it will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...