Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Years Resolutions

      Here are some of my 2018 New Year’s Resoultions:


  • Be kinder to my brother 
  • Help with more chores at home
  • Try to learn how to speak Spanish
  • Memorize my multiplication facts above eleven
  • Start up playing guitar regularly again
I think it is important to have goals for the new year so you can try to continue becoming a better and better person. Your goals can also help you have a better life. For example, if I do become kinder to my brother, my life can be peaceful, without all of our fights. It is also good for people to learn new things. That’s why I chose “try to learn Spanish” and “Memorize my multiplication facts above eleven” to try to become smarter in the new year. You should make New Years resolutions, too. Even though I am sure you have already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...