Thursday, October 26, 2017

Greatest achievement ever

        If I had to choose what my greatest achievement is, I don’t think I would be able to do it. I can get one close enough to my biggest achievement, though. The only one I can think of right now is when I got first place in the art contest at school. In art, we all had to draw a city, in 3D perspective and then it was put into the art contest. The judges decided which one was first, second and third place in their grade. It took them about a week to decide, and then, we had a big assembly where we also had first talent show and they listed off third,second, and first place for every grade. They did it from kindergarten up, so, fifth grade was the last to be called. I waited anxiously for my name to possibly be called for first, second or third place. And, I was thrilled and excited when they said “first place, Maya Miller!” I ran up and got my big, blue ribbon with a 1st on it. This was a great achievement!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Congrats on the first place, that is a huge deal!

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...