Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Best food ever

       I have eaten a ton of food in my lifetime and I can honestly say that I do not have a favorite food.  I like most food and I do not know what I would choose if I had to pick one food to eat the rest of my life. I know I wouldn't pick something that is meat, since I'm a vegetarian. I also wouldn't choose pizza because, I like it but I get sick of it if I eat it too much. I think that would be the same with any food, actually.  If I had to eat it the rest of my life, I would get sick of it after a while. And, I am sure that it would be the same with you, too.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a vegetarian! That's so good to learn. You make some valid points about needing to mix things up. I agree with this. Is there a certain food you love to eat more than others? Or get excited about when it's for dinner?

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...