Sunday, January 14, 2018

Winter Break

       On Winter Break, I went to Michigan from December 26th to the 31st. I did plan to read every night even when I was in Michigan but, in Michigan I was too busy relaxing and spending time with family. But, I did read almost every night when I was at home. I had been reading the series, The Sisters Grimm since the the beginning of last year and I finished during winter break. I don’t know if this is considered educational or productive but, I also played about 5 rounds of Monopoly with my family, which is kind of a math game. I can’t think of anything else I did that was productive during winter break, but I did enjoy myself and have fun, I hope you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...