Thursday, September 28, 2017

A slice of life- A day at the beach

As I watched the other kids playing in the playground next to me, my mom, Isaac, and Rosie were enjoying the day with me. I caught the scent of  the guacamole I was eating. I could hear the seagulls above me, begging for my food. In the background, I could hear the kids screaming, and laughing and playing. As I laughed and talked to my babysitter, Rosie who I had not seen in a year, I felt the nice, cool, Canadian breeze on my arm.Then, as I walked away, I thought," it will probably be a while until I'm at a beach in Canada again.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds fun 😁. I really lik reading your post! P.S. Tarmar likes turtles 🐢

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! PS. You spelled Tamar wrong.(;

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...