Sunday, September 16, 2018

1st Book Blog- All the Wrong Questions: Why is This Night Different from All Other Nights?

    The book I am reading is All The Wrong Questions: Why is This Night Different From All Other nights? By Lemony Snicket. So far, I’ve read until page - . If you are reading this series or plan on reading the series, Do Not Read Further- Spoiler Alert, Spoiler Alert!  This book takes place on a train, that he had to jump onto while it was was moving, leaving a fictional town called Stain’d by the Sea, sometime in the past. It’s about a 13 year old boy, named Lemony Snicket who is on a journey to save the town Stain’d by the Sea, defeat the villain, Hangfire, and prove that his chaperone,S. Theodora Markson is not guilty of murder.
       I like what I’m reading in this book because it is full of mystery and suspense, and those are my favorite qualities of a book. My favorite genre is mystery so this book is perfect for me. This book follows Lemony Snicket figuring out clue by clue to get to the mystery of Stain’d by the Sea. It leaves on total cliffhangers and is a perfect book for anyone with a longing for adventure.
       If I could talk to the author, Lemony Snicket a.k.a. Daniel Handler, I would ask him if anything, what inspires him to write such creative books. I would be interested in knowing this because I would like to write books like his when I grow up and because I’m interested in that. I might also ask him if he’s always wanted to be an author or if he had no idea that he would be writing books as a living. It’s always interesting to find out if a successful person also at thought or knew they would be so successful so, it would be nice to know about that.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...